Do you have questions about Casa de las Olas? We would love to hear from you. If you’d like to get a hold of us, use the form below. Thanks in advance!
RESERVATION POLICY:Reservations can be made by e-mail to Rik Grencik at the information provided above. Upon request, availability, and approval, the requested dates will be held for no later than a 10 day period provided, within 7 days of the requested reservation, 25% of the total amount due is to be sent in the form of a cashier’s check, made out to R. C. Grencik, and mailed to the address above. Upon receipt of the check, a confirmation packet will be sent to the client. Since the requested dates will be blocked, and then confirmed, on the client’s behalf, and no other reservation will be accepted for those dates, the 25% deposit is non-refundable. The remaining 75% of the payment is due no later than 30 days prior to the arrival date.